Not Work Safe ∴ Don't thank me; thank YouTube/Twitter/TikTok

@AWP fair point. It's the location of the shoots and composition of the shots where you can't help but want to visit. And during a visit it's not like I'd be riding soooo...camping is about all I'd accomplish there. Recently watched this. Vicky is a monster as well.

@AWP fair point. It's the location of the shoots and composition of the shots where you can't help but want to visit. And during a visit it's not like I'd be riding soooo...camping is about all I'd accomplish there. Recently watched this. Vicky is a monster as well.

210' on a 140' jump...that's a serious huck to flat.

Matt Jones has a new Red Bull video coming out. Consider this was his from 3 years ago, the new one must be insane.

210' on a 140' jump...that's a serious huck to flat.

Matt Jones has a new Red Bull video coming out. Consider this was his from 3 years ago, the new one must be insane.

And he walked away...mostly.

I started watching Matt Jones during early quarantine. I think he's just genuinely a good kid, to include his friend Ben.

Basically what I'm trying to say, is I think we've become best friends.

And he walked away...mostly.

I started watching Matt Jones during early quarantine. I think he's just genuinely a good kid, to include his friend Ben.

Basically what I'm trying to say, is I think we've become best friends.

MJ's YT channel is pretty awesome. I'd like to think he'll get back to Crankworx, but those are some long odds.

Just watching a vid from Alex Alanko where he tried a combo over and over and over until he nailed it...in a skatepark for fun. We think of them as guys riding bikes, but it demonstrates something that privates won't like, but understand: you keep doing it until it is right. "Double bar tap out to bar in" is cooler than changing a barrel or clearing a room, but the dedication is the same.

In case you needed to be reminded of how unbelievably massive the universe is, case in point The Great Attractor and The Hercules-Corona-Borealis Great Wall (an object so massive it literally defies the laws of physics and time).

Also raises the question on whats on the outside of the observable universe? Is it just white space like you see in movies? Are we just a ball attached to a cats collar inside another universe like some weird Matroyshka Doll ala Men in Black?

Also there is no way in hell that Aliens do not exist in a Universe this massive.

In case you needed to be reminded of how unbelievably massive the universe is, case in point The Great Attractor and The Hercules-Corona-Borealis Great Wall (an object so massive it literally defies the laws of physics and time).

Also raises the question on whats on the outside of the observable universe? Is it just white space like you see in movies? Are we just a ball attached to a cats collar inside another universe like some weird Matroyshka Doll ala Men in Black?

Also there is no way in hell that Aliens do not exist in a Universe this massive.
This is literally the type of shit that would keep me up at night for WEEKS if I attempted to watch and comprehend it.

I use to work at JPL and I had a very in-depth conversation with one of my physicists. I asked him why we always look at time in a linear fashion as it relates to the big bang. Time is always viewed from left to right, but in an explosion, the plane is multi directional. So how do we even begin to measure it, and how do we know there isn't more than one? I blacked out early on, so there isn't much to recap.

This is amazing! Thank you for sharing!

We have a tendency to think we are somebody when it comes to the Universe. Because we only see ourselves we feel there can be no other life. Earth is in the Milky Way Galaxy and part of one of the Solar Systems in it. Scientist can only estimate that in the Milky Way Galaxy there are 100 to 400 billion stars and there are at least that or more planets. There is also a guess that there are 100 - 200 galaxies in the Universe. Seems our planet is less than a pin prick in just our galaxy. It is also stated that there is no center to the Universe so why does it seem that we know so much about it if we don't have the means to see much of it.

The best part of outer space is that we don't know what we don't know. I like it that way since we seem to think we know everything.

Two things in life I truly enjoy studying -- space and history!

The best part of outer space is that we don't know what we don't know. I like it that way since we seem to think we know everything.

Two things in life I truly enjoy studying -- space and history!
Really enjoy TV space shows. The Expanse is soooo good.

Day late for Halloween, but here's your nightmare fuel for a couple of days.

Disney’s new skinless robot can blink like a human because why not

The robot was developed by engineers at Disney’s Research division, Walt Disney Imagineering, and robotics researchers from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign and the California Institute of Technology.

While most humanoid robots generally focus their eyes on a human face and stay there, that’s not how people interact with each other (except on Zoom calls, maybe). The Disney Research team explained in its paper Realistic and Interactive Robot Gaze

Back