Not Work Safe ∴ Don't thank me; thank YouTube/Twitter/TikTok

Board and Seize

Marine Recon
Verified SOF
Review
5.00 star(s)
I've been coming across a whole range of YT gold recently and having the urge to share here, but never found the right home for these videos and clips. This is their home now. I see this as quite distinct from the dot (or the dot-prime) thread, and also from the various movie, tv, and music threads.

So, the theme for this thread is to share excellent videos from across the web (doesn't have to be youtube) that are funny, unusually interesting, shocking, etc.

In order to kick things off (now that we can move beyond the 1980's tech/standard of still images), here's a funerary dirge in celebration of the dot (and double-dot) thread's outrageously long life, long after moving pictures became a thing:

From my perspective, that remains to be seen. Feel free to make a staff/admin call one way or the other.

I took great pleasure in that video 🙂

I once had a sister platoon that made a "funny" deployment video to this song (though a different, more manly version). I think it might be a tie which is better, but if you enjoyed the above, you'll likely get a kick out of this (and somehow, this version of the song fits the subjects so much better).

Back