13F in 160th

The Works

JFO
Verified Military
I’ve tried to search this forum and Google to see what a 13F would do in 160th. I see you have to be a senior or promotable E6 to apply, however I’m confused as to what they would actually be doing in the Regiment. If someone has worked with 13F is 160th, please feel free to PM me. I am trying to get a little more information about their roles.

Given how rapidly this could devolve into classified info, I'll just remind everyone to NOT send classified information via this forum, public or private.

Given how rapidly this could devolve into classified info, I'll just remind everyone to NOT send classified information via this forum, public or private.

Certainly not trying to get any classified info. Was just curious if they would hold a role more of like a battalion FSNCO or be an aerial observer

I’ve tried to search this forum and Google to see what a 13F would do in 160th. I see you have to be a senior or promotable E6 to apply, however I’m confused as to what they would actually be doing in the Regiment. If someone has worked with 13F is 160th, please feel free to PM me. I am trying to get a little more information about their roles.
In the 90s we had a few 13F that worked with our TACPs for SEAD and JF missions from the DAPs and LBs. great assets through and through.

Back