18X Special Forces Pipeline Explained through SFAS - General Breakdown/Tips/Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JJ1776 we would appreciate it if you would get vetted. This is great information, but it would help to add validation to your insights if you were vetted.

@Kaldak - I understand the desire to have user's vetted and respect the process/site. I'm just not comfortable right now with providing my name/information for the vetting process, but wanted to put my experience/thoughts on the pipeline out there.

@Kaldak - I understand the desire to have user's vetted and respect the process/site. I'm just not comfortable right now with providing my name/information for the vetting process, but wanted to put my experience/thoughts on the pipeline out there.
Since @Kaldak is not online right now, permit me to step in.

@JJ1776 - Vetting is not required, but understand that every vetted member you see here, to include each of the green “SOF” tags, have all gone through the same process; to include active duty.

That said, we work exceptionally hard to ensure that info provided is accurate (especially SOF related) and can be verified. Since you are choosing not to be vetted, we cannot keep your post visible to the rest of the board.

Should you change your mind, please feel fee to complete a vetting application and we can open this thread back up again.

Be well.

🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back