1st Iraq vet, then pro cheerleader

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/megan-welter-cardinals-cheerleader-iraq-veteran-174500944.html

Megan Welter is not your typical pro-football cheerleader. There is no denying the sport is tough—cheerleading accounts for 60-70 percent of catastrophic injuries among female high school athletes—but this 28-year-old member of the Arizona Cardinals squad has a background not generally associated with pompoms and hot pants. She's a United States Army veteran who served as a platoon leader in Iraq.

ca27a7e4-1df9-432e-b410-bdb5f533dc73_630_cardinalspost.jpg

I wish she was my PL for fucks sake. I would take that "no fraternizing" rule and fucking burn it. We would date, then marry, then have two kids - one to enlist in the Army and one to enlist in the Marine Corps. One would be enlisted and one would be an officer (I would protest this but lose).

I wish she was my PL for fucks sake. I would take that "no fraternizing" rule and fucking burn it. We would date, then marry, then have two kids - one to enlist in the Army and one to enlist in the Marine Corps. One would be enlisted and one would be an officer (I would protest this but lose).
Wow. You've been thinking about this a while. You have your dress picked out already? :-":p

Both kids would be Army, she does not look like she could produce anything with an IQ below .6 to qualify for the Marine Corp.....just saying

Nobody asked your Negative Nancy opinion.

I would salute her every morning...

No you wouldn't because she would be married to me. I don't share. Yeah we are brothers but look what happened today to Simon Cowell......

Looks like she needs some officer mentorship. I'm available. She's welcome at my patrol base any time! I mean she would have to leave in the morning of course, but that's just SOP.

Back