Announcement 2016 Moderator Elections (Nomination Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowSpear

ShadowSpear.com
Administrator
SSMP
SOF Mentor
As we previously mentioned, moderator elections have returned to ShadowSpear. Now is your chance to throw your name in the hat and potentially become a moderator.

Before you run understand that you must frequent this board and be proactive. In addition to the standard moderator duties, you will also be active on our vetting panel. If you don't have the time or are second guessing your ability to moderate the board daily, do not throw your name in the hat. We have had numerous elections in the past and more will follow.

Requirements:
  • Be a vetted military/LEO site member.
  • Have at least 100 posts.
  • Have been a member for at least one year.
  • Never been banned.
Your first step is to go to the 'Application Forms' tab and click on the 'Mod Elections' link. If you don't see the 'Mod Elections' link, you probably don't meet the above requirements. At an undetermined date, we will create an official election thread with all the entries we receive. You must fill out the 'Mod Elections' form in order for the admins to have an accurate head count.

Thanks, and have fun.

I know, but what will the proletariat do for nominations, tovarisch?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Your first step is to go to the 'Application Forms' tab and click on the 'Mod Elections' link. If you don't see the 'Mod Elections' link, you probably don't meet the above requirements. At an undetermined date, we will create an official election thread with all the entries we receive. You must fill out the 'Mod Elections' form in order for the admins to have an accurate head count.

I will NOT be running this year due to commitments outside my control. I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize profoundly to the Admins and my fellow members for a lack of presence over the past year. I've been a member of this brotherhood since 2006 and have been a moderator since 2009 and have enjoyed my time immensely. It's the only site I can say I've made some true friends from.

I will continue as member and wish all the new Mods the very best wishes and very best of luck.

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back