Not Work Safe 404 ERROR: TUESDAY NOT FOUND!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
TIME TO SKULL FUCK THE WEEK!!!!!!!! CHARGE THE CANNON, TAKE THEIR GUIDON, AND SPIKE THE GUNS!!!!!! TUESDAY'S LIKE EAR WAX: PEOPLE SAY YOU NEED IT AND YOU SHOULDN'T REMOVE IT, BUT FUCK THAT, IT IS EAR WAX!!!!!! IF WE COULD ELIMINATE TUESDAY FROM THE WEEK THAT WOULD MAKE WAY FOR MORE MONDAYS!!!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

MONDAY'S JOHN BASILONE AND THE WEEK CAN'T CROSS A SANDBAR!!!!!!!!

BOO HOO HOO! MONDAY'S THE WORST DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!! CRY, CRY, CRY....FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU PANSY ASS BERNIE SANDERS VOTING "MEN" AROUND HERE, WHAT DO THE LADIES THINK?

Why Mondays Really Are the Worst

In fact, almost half of all women — 46-percent, in fact — responded saying that they're least thrilled to look in the mirror on Mondays. This percentage comes from women of all age groups (starting 18+) and geographies (urban, suburban, and rural), all of whom reported similar statistics. Hm.

"HM?" WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!?! YOU CAN'T EVEN ADD AN EXTRA "M" OR A "PH" TO MAKE A PROPER SOUND?!?!?!?! CLOWN SHOES!!!!!! THOSE WOMEN WHO DON'T WANT TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR?!?!?!?!?!?! TO PARAPHRASE THE GREAT KATT WILLIAMS "NOT GUILTY" NO, WAIT, THAT'S NOT IT!!!!!!!!! "THERE IS A REASON IT IS CALLED SELF ESTEEM BECAUSE IT IS THE ESTEEM OF YO' MOTHERFUCKIN' SELF!!!!!!" YOU HATE HOW YOU LOOK BECAUSE YOU PARTIED TOO HARD??????? SUCKED TOO MUCH DICK???????? DRANK AND SMOKED AND FUCKED YOUR WAY THROUGH THE WEEKEND BUT NOW HAVE PACK SANDWICHES FOR LITTLE SUZY AND SCHOOL ON MONDAY?!?!?!? HERE'S A NOVEL THOUGHT: ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE OR STOP ACTING LIKE A TWAT!!!!!!!! CHANGE OR ENDURE!!!!!!!! OWN YOUR LIFE'S CHOICES LIKE THEY WERE BOUGHT ON THE DOCKS IN CHARLESTON!!!!!!!!

BESIDES, YOU AREN'T AN OFFENSIVE LINEMAN FOR A CERTAIN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM IN NORTH CAROLINA, SO DRY YOUR TEARS AND STOP ACTING LIKE A PUSSY!!!!!!

MONDAY! YOU’RE ALREADY AT THE CHOPPA’!!!!!!!!!!

e2liip1.jpg

Monday's are the best 1/7th of my life. I need more Monday's!!!!!

Monday rants are kinda like the crack and heroin junkies I deal with. Always on the block. Always on the corner, looking, begging for a hit, doing weird and sometimes questionable things until that hit comes. Then boom. @Freefalling. My drug dealer. Finding me and getting me my fix. Now, I am laid back, dipping on the Monday high and it feels good. Ain't nobody with their Narcan (anti Monday) sentiments will ruin my high. Ya'll got anymore of that good stuff...

M.

Ladies and gentlemen, yet another thread of Bizarro world goodness has come to an end.

You stole my thunder.... I usually close the AWESOMENESS THAT IS MONDAY!!! threads.... I'm heartbroken, saddened and now hate Tuesday even more than usual... Thanks for ruining the rest of my week.

You stole my thunder.... I usually close the AWESOMENESS THAT IS MONDAY!!! threads.... I'm heartbroken, saddened and now hate Tuesday even more than usual... Thanks for ruining the rest of my week.

Not possible; you two ARE THUNDER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back