Alabama Introduction

Msuits

Unverified
Hello everyone,

I am a 26 year old from Alabama looking for insight from current/former SF and military guys. I’ve had my heart set on SF for a few years now. My life was put on hold with some family issues and I wasn’t able to join when I wanted to in 2017. I’m currently talking to a recruiter about a REP 63 contract with 20th group out of Birmingham.

I’m a former student-athlete. I’m a self-employed business owner, married to a beautiful wife with a baby boy due in June! (My first child ) I’m hoping to spend the rest of this year with my son and then pull the trigger on my dream sometime next year. I hate that I’m starting this journey in my mid/late 20s and not earlier but life just didn’t work out that way. I’m very thankful for this site and I have obtained a wealth of knowledge in just my short time being on here.
Thank you,

Msuits

Welcome aboard! Best of fortune to you and congratulations on the future little man. He will change your world.

Hello everyone,

I am a 26 year old from Alabama looking for insight from current/former SF and military guys. I’ve had my heart set on SF for a few years now. My life was put on hold with some family issues and I wasn’t able to join when I wanted to in 2017. I’m currently talking to a recruiter about a REP 63 contract with 20th group out of Birmingham.

I’m a former student-athlete. I’m a self-employed business owner, married to a beautiful wife with a baby boy due in June! (My first child ) I’m hoping to spend the rest of this year with my son and then pull the trigger on my dream sometime next year. I hate that I’m starting this journey in my mid/late 20s and not earlier but life just didn’t work out that way. I’m very thankful for this site and I have obtained a wealth of knowledge in just my short time being on here.
Thank you,

Msuits
Welcome and Roll Tide!!!

Back