All Things MMA, Judo, Sumo

I don't know why I'm falling for the Paul's bullshit bait and giving them the publicity they desperately seek but here it is:
Jake Paul says he doesn't give a f***' about his Conor McGregor fiancee comments

The only way I'd consider watching this is if it's a fight to the death because that means the end of this imbecile Jake Paul and this stupid crap.
Karma is quite a bitch here in terms of shit-talking, and Paul certainly seems to be singing the right tune to pull Conor back in the ring, considering his team is already negotiating the fight just 6 months out from his retirement.

This will be fun to watch.

Same here.

Dana's only leverage is the opportunity to let him secure the 30-0 record his father wanted him to have.

Won't complain if he takes the opportunity to honor his father's wish.
I guess, but I am not really cool with Dana (organization) leveraging emotion (Khabib's father's wish) for monetary benefit.

Khabib is a talent like we have never seen, I don't think there is anyone on his level, period. If he wants to walk away, I think he should be able to.

Granted, I understand the game, so it's not like a moral issue or anything. Honestly- there just isn't a great fight. An aging GSP? Connor (easy win) again? As a fight fan, I don't know if Khabib has anything to prove, ya know?

I guess, but I am not really cool with Dana (organization) leveraging emotion (Khabib's father's wish) for monetary benefit.

Khabib is a talent like we have never seen, I don't think there is anyone on his level, period. If he wants to walk away, I think he should be able to.

Granted, I understand the game, so it's not like a moral issue or anything. Honestly- there just isn't a great fight. An aging GSP? Connor (easy win) again? As a fight fan, I don't know if Khabib has anything to prove, ya know?
The only fight he wanted was GSP to come out of retirement. But I'm personally only interested in a 40 yr old that hasn't fought in three years is if his jaw is broken by Khabib. I've never been a GSP fan or fanboi. Yeah, Conor is my jam, so what lol. And I definitely felt that GSP ran from having a fight with Conor as well. ;-)

Thought this was entertaining and somehow hadn't seen it before. Not really worthy of it's own thread and wasn't sure where the best place to drop it - anyway:

Perfect illustration as to why there are different divisions. If this were real, McGregor would've ended up like Oberyn in GOT.

Even at the end, when Hafþór goes to his knees, I'm not sure McGregor even has enough wingspan to apply a seat belt. LOL.

Last edited:
Back