Breakthrough in Fusion Research

I'll bet your Canadian farmers protest next year, tractors blocking roads--just like the truckers did. They've already staged massive protests in India and the Netherlands, although for different reasons: the Indians over price controls, the Dutch over environmental mandates.

We haven't had a massive farm protest here in the US since 4,000 tractors and 10,000 farmers converged on Jimmy Carter's hometown in the late 70's.

Hard agree with the rest of your post. And fuck Castro's gay-boy son.

I've heard it's already planned and will likely see a return of the truckers as well. The class warfare between urban and rural American's has finally gone full tard in Canada.

Channeling my inner Rabbit Ears…follow the money.

Big Oil, Big electric, Big Coal, Big etc will never permit this to happen.

Remember this thread and make note to revisit it again in a few years…you’ll wonder why gas is now $4.54/gal and your power company just rose rates again.

This technology will have have been either been discredited or abandoned.

Google the curious death of Stanley Meyer and his water powered car.
Still believe your reporter buddies? Cause if so, your bunny ears may need correction. @RackMaster hit the nail on the head on who to worry about.

That said. Fusion is still a very long way away and fossil fuel daughter products are the basis for our modern world. When they can output more than they input, while keeping a stable reaction, I'll cheer.

Back