Czech Special Forces

• Thread starter Deleted member 12579
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12579

Has anyone here worked with them? I am curious about their performance. I have heard or read little about them. It's difficult to find anything about them other than fanboy videos on youtube. Are they on par with some of the better known NATO units?

I think the the TV show called 'Close Quarter Battle' showed some Czech Counter-Terrorism unit. I remember watching it on netflix and it was hosted by Terry Schappert. It was pretty boring IMO, but if you're interested in it here's an episode on youtube.

I think the the TV show called 'Close Quarter Battle' showed some Czech Counter-Terrorism unit. I remember watching it on netflix and it was hosted by Terry Schappert. It was pretty boring IMO, but if you're interested in it here's an episode on youtube.

Thanks. I was hoping to get some insights from someone who has worked with them. A lot of times some of the units that are hyped are just that. Some of the ones you rarely hear about get the job done.

I can help you out here - direct experience. More hype than performance.

And intel angle is sub-par. Not at liberty to discuss that, but basically if you have US / GB / Allies training and access, you better use those resources, as Czech guys are still learning. Decades of communism took its toll on the country's infrastructure in more respects than the cultural-economic.

Back