Doc Goes to Jail For Profiting By Poisoning Patients With Unnecessary Treatments

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
In 2015, a judge sentenced the Detroit-area cancer doctor to 45 years in prison – out of a possible 175 years he was eligible to receive – for collecting millions from insurance companies while poisoning more than 500 patients through needless treatments that wrecked their health.
‘Dr. Death’ podcast: Patient recalls Dr. Farid Fata telling her she had cancer when she didn't: ‘Evil web’

:mad:

^This is one of the reasons why it's always good to get a second opinion (or two).

I listened to the podcast. That dude was a piece of work.

I think the first season was even scarier. In that case a completely incompetent Nuerosurgeon was operating on people. To me it was worse as there are a lot of people that should have said something, like scrub nurses, OR techs, CRNA’s and anesthesiologists, not to mention radiologists and others. He was an example of a complete failure of oversight.

I think the first season was even scarier. In that case a completely incompetent Nuerosurgeon was operating on people. To me it was worse as there are a lot of people that should have said something, like scrub nurses, OR techs, CRNA’s and anesthesiologists, not to mention radiologists and others. He was an example of a complete failure of oversight.
I listened to that one also. I can’t fathom how that guy finished his residency.

Back