EOD questions.

Heretoaskaquestion

Unverified
I want to do EOD and was wondering what to expect at Eglin. And what I should expect from EOD tech school, like what is the curriculum of EOD tech school like. And what do you study well at tech school.

I want to do EOD and was wondering what to expect at Eglin. And what I should expect from EOD tech school, like what is the curriculum of EOD tech school like. And what do you study well at tech school.
*AHEM* Is this thing on?

Just for starters, let's all say THANKS KITTEH for not burning you to the ground. Thanks, @racing_kitty

This place is full of smart people that want to help. However, on a scale from 1-10, with one being "not a lot" to ten being "F*%#ING NONE", most of of the members here go off at about a 29 when it comes to patience for people wanting a hand out and not help after all other efforts are expended.

In order, here is how you should go about this- search button, google, AF Recruiter, EOD personnel that the AF Recruiter hooks you up with, EOD Fact Sheet for the AF, random ass questions on a board of people that don't have a lot of time.

Advice time- move it along. Handle your 5m targets first- like, fulfill your JROTC commitment, do better research, use your resources, fix your own problems. Come back if you need help after that.

Thank you Cleveland! Goodnight!

Back