Foreign dude

Georgia133

Unverified
Greetings, I'm from Georgia (country) and live in Tbilisi, I'm a junior in high school. I'm super thrilled that i found this community since the stuff i read is actually insightful and is coming from actual real world operators. I plan on serving in my country's military service and maybe even try for GSOF. If you guys by any chance are interested by my country and it's military service, i will provide info based on what i know. Cheers

Greetings, I'm from Georgia (country) and live in Tbilisi, I'm a junior in high school. I'm super thrilled that i found this community since the stuff i read is actually insightful and is coming from actual real world operators. I plan on serving in my country's military service and maybe even try for GSOF. If you guys by any chance are interested by my country and it's military service, i will provide info based on what i know. Cheers

Welcome brother. Fellow Georgian here.

I wish you best of success and luck in your aspirations and endeavours. Stay safe and healthy.

About Rangers / sof pipeline. I'm not military, but seeing how gsof is receiving substantial and increased aid and care from Polish / U.S. sof, including the proper development of naval elements, I think you wouldn't regret considering giving it a shot. Just my 0.02 cents. ;-)

Welcome brother. Fellow Georgian here.

I wish you best of success and luck in your aspirations and endeavours. Stay safe and healthy.

About Rangers / sof pipeline. I'm not military, but seeing how gsof is receiving substantial and increased aid and care from Polish / U.S. sof, including the proper development of naval elements, I think you wouldn't regret considering giving it a shot. Just my 0.02 cents. ;-)
Truly awesome to hear. You reside out here?

Back