Good evening all...Intro

OSFG

Verified SOF
Good evening. I am OSFG and I have come here looking to reconnect with some of my former community folks as well as those from other branches. I am a retired 18E, from 3rd SFG out of Ft. Bragg. I have continued to work as a GS Civilian in the SOF community, however I am now working for the Navy side.

I had sort of avoided joining any military related organizations like VFW, etc or even joining forums like this since I retired in order to focus on my family and work. However the suicide of a friend's son, a Marine Corporal, Friday evening, has encouraged me to reach out and reconnect on a personal level with folks who share a similar background.

I have no intention of posting BS war stories or re-living glory days...I'm here solely to get to know folks, and where I can contribute I will happily do so... I will be submitting my verification paperwork shortly and I look forward to getting to know the folks on this site.

Thank you,

OSFG

Welcome to the community! I look forward you connecting with our community of warriors.

Welcome, I am sorry that it took the untimely death of a friend's son to bring you here, but am glad that you have found your way here. A pretty outstanding group of folks -

Very sorry to hear about the loss of another warrior to internal strife.

Welcome.

Very sorry to hear about the loss of another warrior to internal strife.

Welcome.
So damn sad. A Google of his name shows posts from his mom on a different board. Another service-member succumbs to the demons of PTSD.

Welcome to ShadowSpear.

Rest in Peace Corporal Coy. Our last week on deployment a Gunny in my company had a friend who he was in the Battle of Ramadi with, commit suicide. Invisible demons. We look forward to your contributions here brother.

Back