Hello pipehitters, squirrels, and all others!

kotton_mowth

Unverified
Hello all,
My name is Todd Rollins. I am just a wannabe. I tried to enlist right out of high school in 1996, and they knew I had asthma before I even had a chance to remember it seemed. So anyway, I fiddled around for a while and landed a great job... in hindsight, but I was bored and I wanted to do something fulfilling. So, in 2004, I decided to go to college and enrolled at nearby Cameron University as a Criminal Justice and Psychology major. Cameron is also a school full of professors and students that are active and retired military due to the school's proximity to Ft. Sill. I had built up enough rapport with these professors and mentors that by the beginning of my senior year in 2008, they had me working an internship for a prominent and local DoD contractor where I still work to this day as an analyst.

I have a huge love for firearms collecting and firearm sports. I shoot NRA bullseye matches with .22lr and .45 ACP, F-Class, NRA High Power, NRA Smallbore, NRA Action Pistol Shooting, IDPA, IPSC, 3-gun, and I would like to get into trap! I am currently inactive due to breaking a very long rob in my back after a recent deep sea fishing trip, but I will be up running and gunning again soon!

Welcome aboard and best of success to you!

If you have not done so yet, please be sure to read the thread titled, “A Protocol Primer for ShadowSpear” at the top of the Introductions Forum.

Back