Here we go again?

I was reading about the monkeypox today.

One article was saying diagnosis consideration for monkeypox should be considered based on four criteria: 1) travel to area with mp in last 30 days 2) known contact with someone with mp 3) reported homosexual male sexual activity 3) unexplained rash.

Monkeypox has been around in the Congo for a while but it's weird that it's spreading, or not. Who even knows at this point.

Edited to update the specifics of the criteria recommended in Massachusetts

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t have the link in front of me, but I read an interesting article from NPR on it.

It was completely fact-based with no “fluff”, MonkeyPox is a complete non-factor.

I'm gonna sound nuts, but bear with me. There is a rumor going around that this is related to covid and emerging autoimmune disorders, possibly caused by covid vaccines.

Link is MSM garbage, but contains interesting tidbits about a trial covid vaccine that gave people HIV false positives. While correlation does not imply causation, there are some interesting parallels regarding the rumors floating around.

Covid: Australian vaccine abandoned over false HIV response

I'm gonna sound nuts, but bear with me. There is a rumor going around that this is related to covid and emerging autoimmune disorders, possibly caused by covid vaccines.

Link is MSM garbage, but contains interesting tidbits about a trial covid vaccine that gave people HIV false positives. While correlation does not imply causation, there are some interesting parallels regarding the rumors floating around.

Covid: Australian vaccine abandoned over false HIV response
True, our attempt at home grown didn’t work out too well.

True, our attempt at home grown didn’t work out too well.
If it helps, I'm not pointing fingers at the Aussies. Just noticing some tie ins with the talk that got the originator of MRNA technology in hot water with the MSM, NIH, World Health Org, and caused govts to freak out over information flow. Mass formation of psychosis and all that.

Link to forum post with his chat:
Covid-19

Last edited:
You’re going bananas.
Or has the world as we know it gone babanana's?

Between monkey pox, covid, vaccine damaged people, and Dr. Malone's illuminating talk, I think people are starting to realize that something is wrong in the land of OZ.

Or has the world as we know it gone babanana's?

Between monkey pox, covid, vaccine damaged people, and Dr. Malone's illuminating talk, I think people are starting to realize that something is wrong in the land of OZ.

Except for covid, all of that shit has been around forever. People only now give a shit because of covid and the MSM/big tech/Government fear mongering. Now people are moving on and MSM has to grasp at any even remotely similar stories, to generate clicks.

Back