Training Human Exploitation Rescue Operative (GI Bill)

Beagle

Army
Verified Military
This is a partnership between U.S. Special Operations Command, Homeland Security Investigations and National Association to Protect Children.

It's not for everyone (Read FAQ) but the stuff you get trained on is pretty cool. 11 weeks of training and 10 months of internship. It's unpaid, training, housing and meals are free during the training and for the internship you can use your GI Bill which is $2,307 tax free monthly in my city. (E-5 BAH w dependent). Not sure if the GI Bill can be used during the 11 weeks.

HERO Child-Rescue Corps Program
HERO Child-Rescue Corps Program

The H.E.R.O. Child-Rescue Corps
HERO Corps Net
To be eligible to participate in the H.E.R.O. Child-Rescue Corps, each applicant must:

– Be a wounded, ill or injured U.S. military veteran or transitioning member
– Successfully pass a background investigation and drug screen
– Successfully obtain and keep a top-secret security clearancehttps://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/PrintPreview/386839100
– If selected, must attend and complete the interview process
– If selected, must attend and complete all 11 weeks of training and a 10-month internship
– Complete the full application on USAJobs (next application will open June 2016)

It's unpaid, but you can use your GI Bill.

The computer training sounds neat. I'm sure the training is a valuable experience for your resume.

It's probably not for most people.

Definitely on the exceptional side. I've known some people that've worked similar problem sets.

Back