Not Work Safe I LEARNED IT BY WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
WELCOME TO THE ALPHA AND OMEGA!!!! THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE WEEK BECAUSE THE OTHER 6 DAYS ARE BULLSHIT!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE SO PUMPED UP YOU ARE READY TO RUN THROUGH A BRICK WALL!!!!!! THE REST OF THE WEEK IS THE HUNGER GAMES AND MONDAY IS KATNISS!!!!! YOU'D HAVE SEX WITH MONDAY!!!!!!!!!! TUESDAY IS LIKE SHAVING YOUR CHEST WITH A HATCHET: NO NIPPLES!11!!!!!!1!!!! WHO IN THE HELL WANTS A NIPPLE-LESS ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NIPPLES ARE AWESOME!!!!! MONDAY IS DRESDEN OR TOKYO AND THE OTHER 6 PATHETIC DAYS ARE INHERIT RESOLVE: WE JUST BOMBED YOUR WHOLE GODDAMN CITY, NOT A MAKESHIFT BULLDOZER!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD HOP OUT OF BED AND DOZEN A DOZEN BACKFLIP HANDSPRING THINGIES!!!! GIMME A F! GIMME A U! GIMME A C! GIMME A KTUESDAY!!!!!! WHAT'S THAT SPELL?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!

TUESDAY, GET OFF MY PLANE!!!!!!

Reading those words of INSPIRATION are like receiving 10 straight shots of JAVA juice intravaneously. They are life support to my soul!

All HAIL the marvel that is MONDAY......

What's with all the hate on Tuesday? Being a firm taco Tuesday supporter, I object to your hate speech against Tuesday. Tuesday and myself are obviously offended, thus we have filed complaints with the AG's office, which is of right now starting investigation by the hate speech police to assess if charges shall follow.

Your hateful speeches every Monday against all other days of the week, which should be viewed as equal and given equal opportunity and rights, simply offends me sir.

Crushed this Monday even more so than usual.

RockingDeath.gif.pagespeed.ce.CL0e-opQMX.gif

I'm feeling threatened sir... I thought SS was a "safe zone"... I demand the administration resign for not insuring my emotional safety.

Dear [Shadowspear Member],

We thank you for bringing this to our attention. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer satisfaction and to ensure the highest possible quality of service, we are pleased to announce a new retraining plan, From the Shadows. From the Shadows is a comprehensive training initiative designed with you the member in mind. FTS utilizes industry experts in a controlled setting to maximize our staff's learning potential. Classes and instructors include:

Consideration for Others I - @x SF med
Consideration for Others II - @pardus
Talking Gooder: English and You - @Polar Bear
Thugs, Hugs, and Bugs: SERE for Your Inner Child - @amlove21

Plus many more!

We value each and every one of you and welcome your feedba.....OR YOU CAN JUST MAN THE FUCK UP LIKE YOU DID AT COLE RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING KIDS THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The inequality you spew from your keyboard, offends all who self identify as Tuesday people. You must remove these banners of hate, you cannot ignore our historic mistreatment on Monday's, and we demand safe zone's on Monday for all Tuesday people.

What do we want? Tacos! When do we want them? On Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back