Indoctrination in Higher Education

I would like to know what everyone is considering as "indoctrination". Is it only focused towards things like gender vs sex, wage gaps, critical race theory, and other "liberal" talking points? Or are we also considering things like religion in school, evolution vs creation theory, and other "conservative" talking points? Understanding what crosses the line from instruction in multiple subject areas into indoctrination is a constantly moving goalpost. At least that is my experience every time I've had this discussion.

Providing resources on topics is not the same as indoctrination. The point of education should be to provide students with diverse viewpoints and have them form their own opinions. That goes for most topics of serious academic debate. Showing or giving students viewpoints is not indoctrination. No one forced students to believe or even agree with anything.

Also this weird critical race, gender shit and “communism”is taught to small numbers of people. Like 10’s of people in universities with 10’s of thousands of students. These provocative speakers that rile up protests are attended by 1-300 people, not rally’s of thousands. Everything needs to be thought of in terms of populations. The overall populations of college kids is enormous, the population exposed to the crazy shit is minuscule.

I left school having a different view on LGBTQIA’s than I did going in, not because of indoctrination, but because I was exposed to people who identified that way, and I found that they were just people living their lives and I don’t really care who they decide to fuck. If they feel the need to talk about it, I realized I don’t really care either. Sex is part of life, and I’ve heard dudes in the army say way worse shit than anything I ever heard in college.

I feel like I’ve seen way more weird recruitment and proselytizing by things like Campus Crusade and such than by any fringe indoctrination group, but I live in the south.

It's happening en masse. But it's all over society. Liberals have a stranglehold of every social institution. But this whole trannies in girls sports thing, male dude dressing like a girl raping two girls in high school and it getting covered up may start to swing things at the local level. I think a part of America is waking up, but conservatives are also getting smarter and going to evidence based arguments. Not sure they'll ever get control of social institutions, we seem too far gone right now.

I went to VMI, was a gun grabbing liberal when I went in, and came out? Well, to the left of @AWP but he's just left of Ghengis Khan. Also like every professor I had was liberal, they even talked about it in class. But none of them were raging weirdos that I saw on civilian campuses. That stuff used to be contained to the Wheaton and Oberlins...and now it's happening at flagship universities.

When I was in law school at 31, what I was shocked by was how immature most of the future attorneys were. How they lacked real world experience.

Last edited:
If you're gonna teach transgenderism to kindergarteners, then I suggest you balance it with the New Testament.

That's it I'm not going down this rabbit hole.

Then again maybe I should just tell you all what kind of right-wing conservative Christian I am and be done with it.

1651292850860.png

With Biden leading the show and transgender 1st graders who won't grow up loving America what does it matter we're all fucked anyways.

Nuke em if you got em. Let's get this party started.

Time for more Jim Beam. BRB

With Biden leading the show and transgender 1st graders who won't grow up loving America what does it matter we're all fucked anyways.

Nuke em if you got em. Let's get this party started.

Time for more Jim Beam. BRB
Well, I mixed that one strong I think I just curled something when I drank that.

Cheers!!!

IMG_0131[1].JPG

If you're gonna teach transgenderism to kindergarteners, then I suggest you balance it with the New Testament.

That's it I'm not going down this rabbit hole.

Then again maybe I should just tell you all what kind of right-wing conservative Christian I am and be done with it.
We did have a situation here in Nevada where some grade school picked a history book that re-wrote the 2nd amendment. I forget what the exact wording was but it stated that we need an army so we will allow you to have a gun if you are part of that.

Something like the high school textbook in Texas that stated, “The people have a right to keep and bear arms in a state militia.”

Parents here went berserk. It was definitely seen as indoctrination because it was inaccurate and taught as fact.

ETA: Common Core-approved Textbooks Rewrite Second Amendment - The New American

This is an argument that devolves into anecdotes 100% of the time. It's such a nuanced topic depending on where you fall into the political spectrum that I highly doubt anyone is going to change their mind either way. If you feel that a specific school indoctrinates into the left, then go find yourself an echo chamber for the right. Its only indoctrination if it's the other side, right?

We did have a situation here in Nevada where some grade school picked a history book that re-wrote the 2nd amendment. I forget what the exact wording was but it stated that we need an army so we will allow you to have a gun if you are part of that.

Something like the high school textbook in Texas that stated, “The people have a right to keep and bear arms in a state militia.”

Parents here went berserk. It was definitely seen as indoctrination because it was inaccurate and taught as fact.

ETA: Common Core-approved Textbooks Rewrite Second Amendment - The New American
Yeah, it is rampant. Here in Alabama to my dismay they opened a transgender school.

Alabama To Open New LGBT Friendly Charter School ...

• Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
Alabama has announced they will be opening an LGBT friendly charter school called the Magic City Acceptance Academy. BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) – A new charter school is in the works right now that would provide a welcoming environment for LGBTQ students and their allies. It would be called The Magic City Acceptance Academy.
Alabama To Open New LGBT Friendly Charter School | Education News...https://www.bing.com/search?q=trans...c=8-23&cvid=9f89bbd6bfb243b6b0e195e40f1a25a9#

Pretty obvious some of you haven't stepped foot in an undergrad humanities or lower level pre requisite class in a while. Long story short, our college age youths are being demoralized from the second they enter college and have their heads filled with Marxist degeneracy. For the most part, they have no choice and are stuck taking these classes.

Our youth are demoralized. Not just in a Bezmenov sort of way, where you can't discern truth from fiction, but where young white males, young traditionalist women, and traditionalists, are being targeted as the scapegoats for societies past and present ills. I've literally seen a giant rainbow flag being flow higher than the American flag, black power and BLM signage posted BY the University, and all the other retarded Marxist trappings celebrated and advertised BY Universities.

These radicalized college youth then go on to public schools to groom kids in their degeneracy. Liberalism in higher ed is a disease and it's robbing our country of it's best and brightest, not including their future progeny. We're literally being destroyed from the inside out and some of you are willfully blind or running counter info for these freaks.

TLDR:
(San Fran Gay Mens Chorus singing about converting/grooming children.)

Last edited:
I often forget you can ignore people.

Pretty obvious some of you haven't stepped foot in an undergrad humanities or lower level pre requisite class in a while. Long story short, our college age youths are being demoralized from the second they enter college and have their heads filled with Marxist degeneracy. For the most part, they have no choice and are stuck taking these classes.

Our youth are demoralized. Not just in a Bezmenov sort of way, where you can't discern truth from fiction, but where young white males, young traditionalist women, and traditionalists, are being targeted as the scapegoats for societies past and present ills. I've literally seen a giant rainbow flag being flow higher than the American flag, black power and BLM signage posted BY the University, and all the other retarded Marxist trappings celebrated and advertised BY Universities.

These radicalized college youth then go on to public schools to groom kids in their degeneracy. Liberalism in higher ed is a disease and it's robbing our country of it's best and brightest, not including their future progeny. We're literally being destroyed from the inside out and some of you are willfully blind or running counter info for these freaks.

TLDR:
(San Fran Gay Mens Chorus singing about converting/grooming children.)

Your gay mens chorus video has nothing to do with indoctrination, other than to be a decent fucking human being. Glad to know you are spending your time browsing gay shit in San Francisco though.

Our youth have been through what in their lifetimes?

A 20 year war, a recession that put millions of their parents out of work, one of the most divisive elections and presidencies, and a pandemic. You think they are demoralized? Sure, they also see their friends marginalized for being gay, but they were raised to see that as being a “who cares” type of thing. In the truest libertarian sense, who does care? Religious people? Fuck off.

Schools don’t need to indoctrinate kids to some agenda. Hanging out with people different, is the best way to change someone. College exposes kids to different ideas, and they then decide what to think and feel based on them.

Last edited:
@R.Caerbannog when did you graduate from college, where, and in what major?

I’m just asking so I have some idea of what your actual understanding of current undergraduate education is. Seeing as how you clearly have a grasp on the indoctrination, but made it through with viewpoints that would make most conservatives squeamish, I just want to know the secret.

Good old demoralization and 5th gen warfare. Let's address some things.

@R.Caerbannog when did you graduate from college, where, and in what major?

I’m just asking so I have some idea of what your actual understanding of current undergraduate education is. Seeing as how you clearly have a grasp on the indoctrination, but made it through with viewpoints that would make most conservatives squeamish, I just want to know the secret.
Why would Pepperidge Farms share any private information with someone who tried doxxing a member here?

@TLDR20 that's about all you'll get from him he can't back anything up when pressed.
Is New Zealand still in Five Eyes? Given some of your past pro China posts and shared history between us why do you think I generally ignore you?

This thread is a Chapelle Show skit. If you want a serious discussion check out the comments on a random Tik Tok video.
How about we ask the minister of public misinformation what her opinion is?

If this thread is a skit, then we are all living in Clown World. Don't take my word for it, look for yourself. Pay attention to the last 10 seconds of this 'educators' lecture. None of this just appeared out of the aether, this was learned in higher ed and and is spreading to the lower tiers of education.

Back