Intro

raool

C2 Ops
Verified Military
Greetings all!
I'm currently AD stationed at RAF Lakenheath and came across this site while searching for some information on becoming a guard TACP. My current plan is to palace front after I'm done with my tour here and crosstrain into the AFSC. No specific questions at the moment so I'm just gonna look around at other threads before I try to brain pick any of you.

Thanks for your service and willingness to help others.

Cheers,
Raul

Welcome to the site. That avatar is against the site rules. You're not a 1C4, and that's the 1C4 7-level function badge.

Greetings all!
I'm currently AD stationed at RAF Lakenheath and came across this site while searching for some information on becoming a guard TACP. My current plan is to palace front after I'm done with my tour here and crosstrain into the AFSC. No specific questions at the moment so I'm just gonna look around at other threads before I try to brain pick any of you.

Thanks for your service and willingness to help others.

Cheers,
Raul

Welcome to SS.

MOD Hat On: Your avatar must match your current vetted AFSC. This is not a suggestion.

Welcome to the site. That avatar is against the site rules. You're not a 1C4, and that's the 1C4 7-level function badge.
Sir that badge is a command and control badge which is also the occupational badge for my afsc (1C371). But no issue at all, I've submitted the request to get vetted and will remove the avatar until then.

Welcome. Like @CDG said, change your avatar ASAP.

Welcome to SS.

MOD Hat On: Your avatar must match your current vetted AFSC. This is not a suggestion.

I responded to RFs PM, but I was mistaken here. I didn't realize the badge was awarded to like 10 different AFSCs. My bad, @raool . Learned something new today.

Back