Intro

DK

Unverified
Hello all,

My name is Drayton, I am 20 years old currently and am actively trying to enlist into the Army as a Combat Medic (68W) with an option 4. I graduated with an associates degree in May 2019 with no idea what I wanted to do with my life up until now. I have had an interest in joining the military as a young lad originating in my sophomore year of high school, this interest has only culminated over time. I have played sports my whole life predominately football and wrestling but found myself running track in the offseason and rodeoing through my first two years of college. Academically I am well-versed an am enthused about what my chosen career path has to throw at me. I appreciate all the individuals that find time to read this and choose to invest in the generations to come.

Cheers

Hello all,

My name is Drayton, I am 20 years old currently and am actively trying to enlist into the Army as a Combat Medic (68W) with an option 4. I graduated with an associates degree in May 2019 with no idea what I wanted to do with my life up until now. I have had an interest in joining the military as a young lad originating in my sophomore year of high school, this interest has only culminated over time. I have played sports my whole life predominately football and wrestling but found myself running track in the offseason and rodeoing through my first two years of college. Academically I am well-versed an am enthused about what my chosen career path has to throw at me. I appreciate all the individuals that find time to read this and choose to invest in the generations to come.

Cheers

To Whom it May Concern,

Hey gents felt an urge to update this post but signed a contract hailing 68W with airborne mid October. Currently am in DEP awaiting for my ascendance upon my ship date. Turned 21 in the mean time. Appreciate all the wisdom and knowledge that dwells within these forums.

Have a good one

Back