Intro

greach

US ARMY ENG
Verified Military
Grew up an active kid and transitioned into competitive sports such as ice hockey and more ice hockey. Stopped playing when I was 19 and joined the army not too long after that. I’ve been out and attempting college and work full time but it’s just not for me. I’ve been bouncing around with my majors and I have a terrible time convincing myself that I can waste the next 2-3 years of my twenties on getting this degree. Career wise finishing my degree is optimal but life wise I can not stand the idea of wasting away indoors designing underground utility.
My time spent in the army was a blast but I felt as if I needed to go to college to make a real stab at a career. I was a construction operator who spent 2 years in a route clearance company and the last year and change I served as a team leader in a construction platoon. I never deployed due to a couple of “cancelled deployments” and brigade shutdowns but we did a shit load of training. I can clarify which schools/ field problems if necessary.
Never the less I’m here to put my foot down and get back on the right track. I’m looking to go back into the active duty army around 8/2020 with an 18x contract.

Back