Introduction: baseplate

Baseplate

Unverified
Hello, I'm currently enlisted in the army, I'm an 11c (infantry mortarman). I'm nearly half way through my enlistment and I want to be a combat controller, I max my pt tests and shoot expert, I absolutely love the water, swimming is how I meditate, a while back I was in rasp, 8 made it to week 8. Because we had a large class they began dropping people for anything they could. When we were turning in our CIF gear I went to my car to secure it when they told us to. A cadre approached me and asked what I was doing and I told him, he took my roster number and told my cadre that I admitted to having dip in my car (I didn't have dip in my car). And I was dropped because of that because I was an e-2 and it was my word against an e-7. Shortly after I learned about afsoc and realized maybe it was meant to be, I love the water, I love blowing things up, and I love to push myself. Though I was dropped I they can't take the knowledge from me. I learned how far the human body can go, I got excellent shooting training, demo training, medical training, fast rope training, and land nav training. I set my sights on CCT when I learned about them and would like to know the steps I would have to take to go through the pipeline. Even if I have to wait until my enlistment is up and go through basic again, I'm willing to do whatever it takes.. currently my pt scores are 91 push-ups, 85 sit-ups (Army sit-ups are different), 28 deadhang pull-ups, 11:05 2 mile, and I took my 500 swim time at 7:20 using freestyle. Thank you for taking the time to read

Back