Introduction From a Hospital Corpsman!

soy-boy-1212

Devil Dolphin
Verified Military
Hello everyone!

I am a 24 year old Active Duty Hospital Corpsman and have served in the military for approximately six years. After graduating from high school, I enlisted in the U.S. Navy and began my career at 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment in Hawaii. After two deployments, I PCS'd to Naval Hospital Bremerton where I'm currently stationed.

I finish my contract in October 2020 and have spoken once to my local Air Force Special Tactics Recruiter. I have many questions regarding the entrance/acceptance process of PS candidates, HYT, and avenues of approach that I'd like to take (although I'm currently unaware of how feasible or advisable these are).

It's an honor to be a part of this community and I can't wait to learn from everyone here. Thank you!

For the non-military folks reading:
PCS - Permanent Change of Station
PS - Prior Service
HYT - High Year of Tenure

Thank you everyone!

I apologize. After re-reading my post and the instructions, I realized that I did not fully explain my intentions.

I am currently training to become a PJ, and have been training for about 2 months. I have already joined the PJ Mentor group and have stated my intentions there. If there are any details I missed, please let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thank you again!

Back