Introduction to 13FoxLima7

13FoxLima7

Army JFO
Verified Military
Intro:

Currently serving as JFO in the VA ARNG. One deployment with 1st BN 116th IN to Qatar. I’ve worked with multiple companies within 1st BN, Scouts from our CAV unit, supported assets from 3rd BN, as well as training under our attached TACP brothers. I’ve learned a great deal from all of them and enjoy working alongside them.

I am hoping to attend SFRE (25m) in 2020. I would like to go to SFAS (50m) and advance my career towards 18E (100m). My heart is with the army profession and I would prefer moving to active duty, however I am looking into full time guard opportunities. My end state goal would be to become an SF Warrant Officer (planned tgt) and anything between 18E and WOCS is a tgt of opportunity.

I acknowledge and understand the purpose of focusing on the 25m. For the purposes of this intro I listed my overarching short and long term goals. My intent here is to continue learning, maintain OE awareness, and develop a network of mentor(s) and training partners.

I intend to contribute my knowledge and experiences, few though they be, and keep a record of my own pipeline progress. While my intention is not to G2 any part of any course; conducting recon is a TLP for a reason. This site has been invaluable in my research. I greatly appreciate the vast resource of knowledge on these forums and hope to contribute my own future experiences for the lower enlisted after me. Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,
13FoxLima7

Back