Introduction

SOSTCRNA

SOF Medical
SOF Support
Hello All,

I found Shadow Spear by accident and have been reading articles on the site for a while. Embarrassed to admit that I never even noticed there were forums until yesterday! My background; I enlisted in the army right after high school and served four years as an 11B in the 82nd Airborne. After that college forever and reserve time. Came back on active duty in the Air Force an a nurse then went to CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist) school. Been a CRNA for 10 years including four with AFSOC. I am now with a joint surgical team based in North Carolina. Wont say the name because I'm not sure if I can. Getting ready to head out on my third deployment with this team and plan to do the vetting process when I get back this spring. I've had several PJs and 18 Deltas talk to me about being a CRNA and I would be glad to answer any questions anyone might have.

Welcome to SS, CRNA. Very good to see you here. There is at least one board member looking at the CRNA pipeline; in fact we spoke about this very thing a few weeks ago. I'd suggest vetting now, not waiting to return. Treat it like a credentials package, sent to an Admin. I vetted with Boon, way back when, using my DD 214. Look for my pm.

Again, nice to see ya here.

RF 1

RF1 PM'd you back. I would be glad to discuss CRNA training with the person you mentioned. Thanks to all for the welcomes!

Back