Introduction

EricB.

Unverified
Hello ,
My name is Eric and as of right now I am 16 and a junior in high school wanting to join the Air Force. Im here because I want to get some advice from people who are in the Air Force and what im getting myself into. Im in our schools AFJROTC program, and have been in it for all of my years here so I have some knowledge on what im getting my self into. 3 careers I have in mind are TACP (first choice), Special Missions Aviation (second choice), and lastly Security Forces. If anyone can give me more info about my 3 choices, id be really greatful.

Hello ,
My name is Eric and as of right now I am 16 and a junior in high school wanting to join the Air Force. Im here because I want to get some advice from people who are in the Air Force and what im getting myself into. Im in our schools AFJROTC program, and have been in it for all of my years here so I have some knowledge on what im getting my self into. 3 careers I have in mind are TACP (first choice), Special Missions Aviation (second choice), and lastly Security Forces. If anyone can give me more info about my 3 choices, id be really greatful.
Avoid Security Forces like the plague.
Take any flying slot over AFSF.

Back