Introduction

Nomad35

Unverified
Nothing too special to share. I'm just a kid from California with my goal in life to be a 75th Ranger Regiment Batt boy. I've always wanted to be in the military my whole life but, it wasn't until I few years back that I made the decision to do everything I could and prep my ass off to be one of the army's elite. The thing that really set me in the direction of ranger regiment was my uncle. He was one of the greatest men I ever met and after seeing the quality of character, I knew what kind of man I wanted to be. It wasn't until after he died that I found out he was a forefather of one of the most famous special operation units today. He was a frogman, back before the Navy Seals. After I found that out I was even more sure of what I wanted to do. As far as my interests go, I like hiking, ruck marching, learning new skills of any kind, gaming, archery, and just generally spending time in nature. Learning new stuff (and googling pictures of Rangers in Afghanistan) is what brought me to this site. In just one thread I learned a lot more than any other place I've looked before. So my goal is to keep learning as much as I can from this awesome site and keep on moving forward with my end goal. Thanks for your time and have a good rest of your day everybody.

Welcome, there is a plethora of knowledge here. Take it from someone who when he joined, posted questions without using the search function first. Everyone here is more than helpful but do your due diligence first in searching. I hope you stick around!

Back