Introduction

JimmiesBRustled

Unverified
Hey guys,

After many months of lurking through a laundry list fo threads, I figured it was about time to make an account and join the community.

I'm 22, enlisted in the Marines as a radio guy right out of HS like so many of you. Got sent to the Pacific and did work with Artillery, as well as a deployment with some far faster moving folks that really got me looking seriously at attending selection for a special operations outfit of some kind. It had been a dream for a while, but after that I started to take it seriously, and actually look at it as a goal. Fast forward from there a year and after a failed attempt I passed a Recon screening and got orders to Recon stateside as an RO, and presently have orders to attend A&S in January. I can attribute much of my success in the screener and the progress I've made since to the people on this website, so again, thank you for the guidance you've all already given me.

Current times/ Scores
Pullups: 17
3 Mile: 20:15
8 Mile Ruck: 1:36:10
300 Cammie Swim: 8:m6s (In 25m pool)

Will likely continue lurking and sponging all ruck related, and general selection related questions, looking forward to being a member of the community and one day being able to provide guidance to others like so many have to me.

Chris

Welcome Marine! Best of success to you as you work to crush your goals and objectives.

Back