Introduction

rmataafa

Unverified
I am 29, civilian with no prior military experience, married with our first son on the way. I am in my third and final year of a master's counseling program at a theological seminary in STL. I am updating my introduction since my last around 6 years ago. After deciding to pursue a career and then seeking to be a more effective communicator at the very least and at best, help men through life's various trauma, I ended up in a counseling program. I have enjoyed this and the training I have received immensely, though the profession is primarily a solitary one.
Because of this as well as speaking with multiple buddies/individuals at various stages of the q course and those beyond, I found myself again walking into the recruiters office wanting to enlist and be a team guy again; the desire has not left. As I'm approaching my thirtieth, somehow my body is still in decent enough shape to train for an attempt at SF pipeline (despite knees taking some carnage throughout collegiate football) which brought me back here . It's a privilege to be here. Thanks.

Back