Introduction

Steve1839

SF
Verified SOF
My screen name here is Steve1839, Steve being my nickname and 1839 being the specialty pair I retired from the Army with...briefly, I enlisted shortly after high school as a combat engineer, serving in the 82nd. After ETS, I joined a NG SF unit, went through training group and eventually wound up in the 10th SFGA. After OCS, I wound up in the 509th for a year before being assigned to SFD(A)E. Tours in the Infantry School, Alaska and SWC followed. I retired out of the 8th PSYOP Battalion 25+ years ago. Presently, I work for the Department of the Interior as a Land Surveyor, working in the Rocky Mountain west.

Hey... I know you... what took you so long to get over here? :-o
What kind of animal flesh do you want grilled when you stop by the house?
I'm partial to dead mammals, bovine or cervine. I've been busy.
Hey... I know you... what took you so long to get over here? :-o
What kind of animal flesh do you want grilled when you stop by the house?

Welcome to the site, Goat, catfish and pigeon are on order.:thumbsup:
He lies.

I'll send him down the road to pick up a speed goat, a Chinese chicken, and some wallies... (that's an antelope, ring neck pheasant, and walleye for those of you playing along at home)

Good to see you over here! 8-)

LL

He lies.

I'll send him down the road to pick up a speed goat, a Chinese chicken, and some wallies... (that's an antelope, ring neck pheasant, and walleye for those of you playing along at home)

Good to see you over here! 8-)

LL
I take it the definitions are for the troll. I flushed a Chinese chicken today. She was sitting on an empty nest....I apologized but she flew off anyway....thanks for the welcome.

Back