Introduction

RedStorm78

Unverified
Hi all, I'm a student studying International Politics with my major's focus being national security. I've been interested in joining the military, and more specifically SOF, ever since I was in early grade school where the school's library had books on various units, and the show "Surviving the Cut" captured my imagination. As I've matured I've gained a deeper appreciation for the role these units play on the global stage. The more that I have studied international relations and counterterrorism theory the stronger my belief has become that SOF will play an even more critical role in national security, because of this I plan on enlisting with an 18X contract upon the completion of my degree. I've seen this forum several times while researching various SOF subjects, but have just now decided to join seeing the legitimacy of the verification process and the amount of activity from the members. This site is a wealth of knowledge and I appreciate the access to information it provides. Thanks for having me!

Back