Introduction

andrewjelleratc

"Boats"
Verified Military
Good afternoon,

My name is Andrew and I am prior-service Navy (2005 - 2011). After many - read: four (4) - unsuccessful attempts to reenlist under Perform to Serve, I chose to put my GI Bill to use and attended college, and have since found myself a part of the medical community. Despite my desire to change rates during my time in service to corpsman, I have since discovered that healthcare has found me: perhaps it is the other way round.

I originally sought out membership in this forum after reading informational posts regarding the specialized medical services provided to the Special Operations community. Even though I have been unsuccessful thus far, I still actively pursue rejoining the military in the future: I have never performed at a level I deem to be "good enough" since transitioning to the civilian world.

I would like to say thank you in advance to any and all that provide insight and information that people - such as myself - seek here on your forum and welcome to opportunity to contribute where appropriate. The lack or loss of camaraderie that I once felt is one of the main reasons I return to this community when searching for answers to questions I may have - and will have - while still picking my way through any of a number of paths to try and return to the service of my country.

Respectfully,

A

Back