Introduction

Breach_Jutsu

Marine
Verified Military
Salutations!
Ive been in the Marine Corps for four years as a 1371 Combat Engineer and 1372 ABV (Assault Breacher Vehicle) Crewman. Upon my re-enlistment I got moved outside my MOS to help injured, ill, and wounded service-members no longer fit for duty transition out of the Corps. It’s a great experience, but I miss the operating forces very much.

What brought me to this community was Google searching tips for training for the Recon Screening. Times are changing, my MOS is shrinking, and the stars are aligning that I may take my shot at a lat move. Reconnaissance has been a goal of mine for a while. I love being a Marine because the Corps gave me a chance to take care of my family when many places elsewhere hadn’t. It gave me a family and brotherhood like no other. I can’t swim great right now, but I’m actively pushing myself to become better in all facets. I’ll drown however many times I need to before I let myself get pushed out of the Marine Corps.

Serious shit aside, in my free time I like cycling, and enjoying television shows with my four children. PAW Patrol and Blue’s Clues are household staples. Yes, I am training them to be an amazing fire-team, Rah!

It’s a pleasure to be here,
Breacher_Jutsu

Back