Introduction

Bmckean13

Unverified
Hello everyone,

I’m 28 years old and am currently a police officer in Louisiana. Have been a officer for roughly 3 1/2 years. I’ve enjoyed my time as a police officer but have always wanted to go SF. I’m currently preparing to get in the best shape that I can possibly get in. I’m currently planning on trying to enlist this upcoming year. I have read ample amount of post on this site that has helped me realize this is something I really want to strive for. I’m gonna give my very best and nothing less to hopefully make this dream become reality. Thank you all for accepting me into the community! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Hello everyone,

I’m 28 years old and am currently a police officer in Louisiana. Have been a officer for roughly 3 1/2 years. I’ve enjoyed my time as a police officer but have always wanted to go SF. I’m currently preparing to get in the best shape that I can possibly get in. I’m currently planning on trying to enlist this upcoming year. I have read ample amount of post on this site that has helped me realize this is something I really want to strive for. I’m gonna give my very best and nothing less to hopefully make this dream become reality. Thank you all for accepting me into the community! Merry Christmas to everyone!
Welcome! Always good to see another Louisianan! If SF doesn’t work out, look into active CA or PSYOP. Both pretty interesting fields that Peoria with unconventional forces. Best of luck!!

Back