Introduction

Neo

Unverified
Good afternoon servicemen and women, civilians. I am a software engineer professionally, privately I enjoy studying military history and weaponry. I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for the contributions that some of you have made and continue to make for our country.

Respectfully, Neo

Welcome Neo.

In my hands I have two pills, a red pill and a blue pill...

You take the blue pill and the story ends, I will ban you and you wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill and you stay on shadowspear and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.

Welcome Neo.

Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it. I stand here, before you now, truthfully unafraid. Why? Because I believe something you do not? No, I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me. I remember that for 100 years we have fought these machines. I remember that for 100 years they have sent their armies to destroy us, and after a century of war I remember that which matters most... We are still here!

Thank you gentlemen!

You take the blue pill and the story ends, I will ban you and you wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

The blue pill makes you harder than Chinese algebra as Robin Williams put it. Call your dic... I mean doc, if it lasts longer than 4 hours. And guess who that is? Pardus again.

Welcome Neo.

In my hands I have two pills, a red pill and a blue pill...

You take the red pill and you stay on shadowspear and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

You want to tell us ytou are a bald head black guy with Leon Proffessional sun glasses ?

Welcome Neo ....welcome...to the real world....

Back