Kindle Book Deals

AWP

SOF Support
I don't know if the link will work for you, but Kindle Book Deals are insane this month. Mark Bowden's 700+ page history of the Hue battle during Tet 1968 is up for a pittance. I think I picked up 5 or 6 books today. True crime is well represented among other topics.

If you have a Kindle and aren't checking out Kindle Book Deals every 2-3 weeks then you are missing out on some bangers. I just picked up 4 books for less than 7 dollars.

Amazon.com: Deals in Kindle Books

are used to read books on my iPhone, then I upgraded to my iPad.

Eventually, I moved onto a kindle, that’s a damn game changer. my only problem with it, is that it navigates like an old DOS file from 1980s playing Oregon Trail.

are used to read books on my iPhone, then I upgraded to my iPad.

Eventually, I moved onto a kindle, that’s a damn game changer. my only problem with it, is that it navigates like an old DOS file from 1980s playing Oregon Trail.

It took a few days to adjust to my Kindle, but after that I was game on. I'm on my third in 15 years. Paperwhite with the back lighting is where its at.

don't have a Kindle, but use the Kindle app on my iPad...freaking awesome and great for traveling.

Still like reading from a real book while home, but probably use my Kindle app tons more.

I have been using Audible lately for some books. Driving anywhere, even to the local drug store, is 30min one way, and the "city" with a Winco and Costco is 100min one way.

I still read more books than I listen to, but the Audible usage has increased. I also look for the deals like with Kindle. Saves huge $$ over time.

I should add, I never got on the podcast train. So, books on tape for the win!

I listen to almost everything these days, as I just don’t have time to read anything other than Morgan And Mikhail. I’m listening to American Prometheus now. I do wish some of these sales would apply to audiobooks.

I listen to almost everything these days, as I just don’t have time to read anything other than Morgan And Mikhail. I’m listening to American Prometheus now. I do wish some of these sales would apply to audiobooks.

If you subscribe to Audible, they have a crap load of free books, including good titles, not just junk.

It also drops everything to 12$ or less.

If you subscribe to Audible, they have a crap load of free books, including good titles, not just junk.

It also drops everything to 12$ or less.

I have audible. I have the subscription so I get a credit a month. I listen to about a book a month maybe more with my wife.

Back