Looking for a PJ Mentor to become a brother in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyS

Unverified
Looking for a PJ mentor who will be able to help push me and mentor me so when the time comes and the weekly evaluations.

Quick Background, played soccer for 19 years including intramural and collegiate and training with cities professional team to possibly play ball for them.

Also GPA was a 4.3 in HS and a 3,7 in College

Anymore information and you'll have to email me a idontthinkso@notonthissite.com

Mod edit to remove your email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a PJ mentor who will be able to help push me and mentor me so when the time comes and the weekly evaluations.

Quick Background, played soccer for 19 years including intramural and collegiate and training with cities professional team to possibly play ball for them.

Anymore information and you'll have to email me a

Have you looked at our Mentor Programs? We also have a search feature that can help you find answers to your questions.

That said, I'll lock down this thread. You can find the mentor program, and your email is out there for all the world to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anymore information and you'll have to email me a idontthinkso@notonthissite.com

Mod edit to remove your email.

I removed your email address.
You will use the mentor section of this site like everybody else, if you want to remain a member here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back