Meet "TR"...full frontal

This is the latest pic of my new bloodthirsty, anti-communist, human viscera ripping attack dog whom I've decided to call "TR." TR can stand for many things. Teddy Roosevelt, may favorite POTUS...Texas Ranger, my favorite kind of lawman...or, if you prefer on Shadowspear, Trollpardus Rex, named for the two most prolific hate-ball tossing (at each other mostly) members of the site.

We're just gonna call him TR or Teddy.

Brace yourself. He's a killer.

image_1.jpg

I do so love cute fuzzy little critters. TR looks so cute, and it will be a chore to not spoil her;-).

Not sure if it's been said before but socialization is incredibly important with Mals. Got ours couple months ago. Once they bond, they bond. Have never had nor met a dog that bonds as deeply as a Mal. Wish you the best of luck with your new pup!

IMG_1440.JPG

You best be stocking up on chew toys, and find safe places for sneakers, shoes, and such. TR is a keeper, and it'd be a long four weeks to wait. It would be really nice if he came house broken, but I've usually done it in a couple of weeks or so.

What Red Flag said.

Where are you located? There's a good few groups who have given me guidance and training in regards to Malinois. One in SC just finished working with SF and MARSOC K9s.

Real gorgeous pup!

Puppy proofing a house is all trial and error. Why did my Huskey eat only my left footware. Shoes, running shoes, boots, slippers, etc? It still baffeles me to this day.

What a beautiful pup! Does he still have "puppy breath", I've always loved that.

The breeder that I got my Collies from had a take in collars that I had never heard of before. She was anti metal choker collars. She claimed that the sound they made, so close to their ears, had a bad effect on their hearing. I don't know if she is right or not, but I have stayed away from them for the reason the breeder had. The second reason is that I just hate choking my dogs. I've gotten by with leather, and my daughter uses a harness for her Husky/Shepard mix.

Back