Missing 'overboard' sailor found....in the boiler room.

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Dear mom and dad, boy am I fucked now!

Missing sailor found 'hiding in his ship's engine room' | Daily Mail Online

An American sailor whose disappearance at sea last week prompted a search by American and Japanese ships of thousands of square miles of ocean was found alive on board his ship on Thursday, the U.S. Navy said.

Two sources who spoke with the Navy Times said that Peter Mims was found hiding in the engine room on the U.S.S Shiloh.

The U.S. 7th Fleet said the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of the 23-year-old from Interlachen, Florida were being investigated.

I wonder what his plan was. Was he caching food and water for a few days to prep for hiding? Did he have bathroom usage worked out? How was he gonna get off the ship without being found? What a useless POS.

My ex-husband wouldn't hide in the engine room or fake his own death', she said in a statement to ABC News.

'I do feel like the Navy has explaining to do because the event of him going MIA had caused so much distress and sadness.

His ex's reaction reminds me of the obligatory "my baby was just getting his life together" statement that a mom or sister makes when their gang-banging son is shot by the police or a citizen protecting themselves.

Ex-wife of sailor denies he was trying to fake his death | Daily Mail Online

He hid out for a week on his own fucking boat Bwaaahaaaaahaaaaa. So much for security on a guided-missile cruiser.

I'm tempted to set the name of the ship up as a News Alert. Future fired Captain?

The boiler room? Pussy.

All the way!

SGT Bowe Bergdahl

LOL

You're either on something or on to something....I'm gonna just put this here now so that I can timestamp it:

Mims is going to hold a press conference stating that he either discovered some type of 'illegal spying' that the ship was part of, or that he was being bullied to the point of faking his own death. So in the spirit of his idols Edward Snowden and Bowe Bergdahl, he did his 'duty' and hid out...waiting to get back on land again so that he could publicly disclose the misdeeds that he had discovered.

Last edited:
My ex-husband wouldn't hide in the engine room or fake his own death', she said in a statement to ABC News.

'I do feel like the Navy has explaining to do because the event of him going MIA had caused so much distress and sadness.

His ex's reaction reminds me of the obligatory "my baby was just getting his life together" statement that a mom or sister makes when their gang-banging son is shot by the police or a citizen protecting themselves.

Ex-wife of sailor denies he was trying to fake his death | Daily Mail Online

LMAO. STFU "Mikey Marie". The Navy doesn't have shit to explain. Your ex is the piece of shit who shirked his duty and wasted thousands of man hours and millions of dollars in the search for his worthless ass. I hope he gets BCD'd.

Why, that fuckin little bastard. And here I was giving him cred for hiding out for a week on his own boat. Now he comes up with this lame-ass shit. Chelsea Manning is more of a man.

Just to be clear, I'm speculating.

Love the rage though!

Last edited:
Back