My new hog rifle.

“The Old Man”

Bio Defense
Verified Military
Springfield SOCOM 16 with an ATN XS2 HD day/night weapon sight. I have the IR light on the scout mount. The sight itself is mounted to a 3rd Gen Springfield thumbscrew mount. I take all the whiz bang shit off. While it stands in the corner of the bedroom. Plan on mounting a can on it and, a good bipod such as a BT-10.
My kid talked me out of the Mk18 clone I built a few years back. This is what he got me in return. I have been wanting to do more predator hunts. Anyone got more than a minute with the Springfield? I've shot a few, first time owner of one though.26775

Springfield SOCOM 16 with an ATN XS2 HD day/night weapon sight. I have the IR light on the scout mount. The sight itself is mounted to a 3rd Gen Springfield thumbscrew mount. I take all the whiz bang shit off. While it stands in the corner of the bedroom. Plan on mounting a can on it and, a good bipod such as a BT-10.
My kid talked me out of the Mk18 clone I built a few years back. This is what he got me in return. I have been wanting to do more predator hunts. Anyone got more than a minute with the Springfield? I've shot a few, first time owner of one though.View attachment 26775

Nice! I have shot distance with the M1A1 open sights, and loved it. But they do need some TLC. Enjoy, and tell us how it shoots!

Back