NEW METALLICA!!! (Full Album posted on Page 3 via YouTube)

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
I'm so happy!!!

New album drops in November

Nice to hear them "fast" again...I'm going to their show tomorrow night when they officially open the new Viking's stadium.

upload_2016-8-19_5-48-41.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-19_5-46-22.png
    upload_2016-8-19_5-46-22.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
They used to be so good. James' voice just shit the bed back in the 90's though. Still pretty cool to see them live.

I agree with @DasBoot; James's voice has gone downhill but their show is still fantastic.

Why did it have to be associated with the Vikings, though? Why bring shame upon the house of Metallica and, really, the great United States of America in such a way? :(
:thumbsdown:

I like this new track. The last Metallica album I could be arsed to buy was ...and Justice For All. And that was in 1989.

I don't know, you have to give Master of Puppets mad respect. In my opinion their best album.

They're opening the vikings stadium tomorrow?!

Yep. Only show they are doing this year, expecting to hear some new stuff and hopefully a few deeeeep cuts.

Not holding out hope, but just once I'd like to hear Disposable Heroes, live.

I've listened to the new song a few times now - better every time...except: Kirk's solo is too damn short, it cuts off where I was expecting it to just take the fuck off. Almost like James conceded a solo, but nothing too long.

That aside, I hold great hope for the full album and am very happy that I agreed to go to the show tomorrow. Hopefully I will get a live version.

Last edited:
$10.25 for a 20 0z can of Miller Lite!!!

I don't think so.

Good thing I got my buzz on a few hours ago!

Random observation- the lead singer for Avenged has the Pit in his hands. He could say, "I want you fuckers to kick the ass if this dude in the red shirt!!!" And I really believe the dude in the read shirt would end up bloody. Scary if you think about it.

Back