Option 40 Contracts As Of 12/06/2018

Centermass

Ranger
Rest In Peace
Currently, there are over 180 option 40 contracts available through February 2019 (11X option 40).

NEW initial enlistment bonuses of $10,000 are now available for qualified candidates (11X option 40).

11B (Infantryman) reenlistment bonuses up to $46,000 are currently available.

Didn't receive an option 40 contract before you shipped to OSUT? Contact the 75th Ranger Regiment Recruiting Team to find out how you can become a part of one of the most elite organizations in the United States Army and qualify for the $10,000 initial enlistment bonus (11X).

RLTW!

75recruit@socom.mil

706-545-5124

FallIn.jpg

Last edited:
Where the fuck was that bonus when I came in?! Thanks Obama... (zero sarcasm)...

Glad they’re doing this though. Hopefully they make RASP harder to go along with this. We don’t need a bunch of money hungry dudes who will just show up and then shit bag after they get here

Thank you for the info!

I was at a recruiter this past fall and there were no 11B available let alone OPT 40, which was my ideal pick.

I was drawn to 11B but I did not realize that you are enlisted as 11X and could potentially become a 11C? (Is there a choice in the matter?)

Finally, are you working with only local recruits? Or is this open to all regardless of location?

Thank you for your time
-Squeak

I was drawn to 11B but I did not realize that you are enlisted as 11X and could potentially become a 11C? (Is there a choice in the matter?)

11X is open ended. You can ask for 11B or C but ultimately, there are 2 major deciding factors - Needs of the Regiment and your line scores. The final decision will be made at Ft. Benning.

Finally, are you working with only local recruits? Or is this open to all regardless of location?

This is nationwide.

I don't know if you have any more information as it is now February 2019, but my recruiter keeps telling me that there are "no option 40 contracts" left. I went to MEPS two weeks ago, and made a 121 GT score, with my line scores being similar. I was wondering if you had any more information, if not, I appreciate you taking the time out to reply either way.

I don't know if you have any more information as it is now February 2019, but my recruiter keeps telling me that there are "no option 40 contracts" left. I went to MEPS two weeks ago, and made a 121 GT score, with my line scores being similar. I was wondering if you had any more information, if not, I appreciate you taking the time out to reply either way.

75officerrecruit@socom.mil
75recruit@socom.mil

Good luck, fella! Dont take no for an answer!

Back