Paul W

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The Old Man”

Bio Defense
Verified Military
Hey Paul, I know you Buddy. You did that thing. Then lied directly to me claiming Brotherhood and Friendship.
You Sir Can Suck it🖕🏽

Or tryout or, whatever your lurking here under you prick.

Hey Paul, I know you Buddy. You did that thing. Then lied directly to me claiming Brotherhood and Friendship.
You Sir Can Suck it🖕🏽

Or tryout or, whatever your lurking here under you prick.
Just to clarify, and hopefully we can stash the 🍿 after this, but are you referring to a long time Green Tagged Member in this post?

Lol, wut? What kind of passive-aggressive personal attack is this regardless of the subject? And out in open? With no substance or background or explanation, just go all John Wilkes Booth on a dude?

Epic fail.

Lol, wut? What kind of passive-aggressive personal attack is this regardless of the subject? And out in open? With no substance or background or explanation, just go all John Wilkes Booth on a dude?

Epic fail.
there is a backstory Sir. what you view as a bad move. Is how I am going to remain planted firmly.
Absutely no offense towards anyone here.
Pardon me, while I pull the rest of this Blackguards blade from my back.
I am really a nice guy. Have absolute loathing for certain people.
I am old enough to claim. That I have earned my opinion.

Keep hearing shit about Life being a Selection. So I took it to heart.
what is that shit that David G. puts out, even though he is not my guy. I am paraphrasing here. 'Fuck what others think, get hard' or some shit along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back