RATT Vehicle

DA SWO

SOWT
Verified SOF
Always thought these would be a blast to drive.
Is this an AFSOC only vehicle? or do the PJ's in other MAJCOMs get these too?

090115-F-1234P-007.jpg

Looks like it would be easy enough to build one!:sneaky:
One weekend in the garage with about 5 guys, a blow torch, and the women making the food and the beer runs. I remember those days. Good times.

But they didn't get laid on weekends, DADT ya know.....
Wonder if the PJ RATT has a hair gel compartment?
No, they carry the hair gel in the sleeve pocket of thier uniforms, there thier poket pussy should be.

First of all, smartasses, everyone knows we put the hair gel IN our hair, and we are trained to keep it perfect no matter what sort of PPE is required. No re-application required. Because of said awesome hair, we also have no need for a pocket ANYTHING. We get those live and fresh from the source (AJ's or other acceptable bar).

Secondly- I am not really sure who is driving the vehicle pictured above, but at my shop we just modified 4 wheelers to carry our litters. We dont have the RATT. Looks- cumbersome, not jumpable, and old. I know there are a couple of prototype style vehicles being tested now, so this may be old. I could be wrong though.

First of all, smartasses, everyone knows we put the hair gel IN our hair, and we are trained to keep it perfect no matter what sort of PPE is required. No re-application required. Because of said awesome hair, we also have no need for a pocket ANYTHING. We get those live and fresh from the source (AJ's or other acceptable bar).

Secondly- I am not really sure who is driving the vehicle pictured above, but at my shop we just modified 4 wheelers to carry our litters. We dont have the RATT. Looks- cumbersome, not jumpable, and old. I know there are a couple of prototype style vehicles being tested now, so this may be old. I could be wrong though.
Glad you have a sense of humor about the gel thing, that joke (or poke) has been around for a long time. You're right about the RATT being old, I've not seen one for years.

BTW, did you know that AJ's is now a gay club? ;) Just kidding, it's still safe.

Had one of these when I was a kid that I always thought would be an interesting Ops transport. Ours had two bench seats and could seat six. It's amphibious and as you will see, can turn on a dime, also AWD. It had a skid plate beneath that would knock down decent size sapplings, a little upper plating and GTG. We use to take it to the lake and use it to fish out of when dad was out on the boat getting drunk. Also use to jump it off the pond bank on our property and keep on going to the other side. Hijack over.

Glad you have a sense of humor about the gel thing, that joke (or poke) has been around for a long time. You're right about the RATT being old, I've not seen one for years.

BTW, did you know that AJ's is now a gay club? ;) Just kidding, it's still safe.
hahaha, far be it from me to make good on a chance to make fun of ourselves for being so good looking. It's hard being a rockstar, it really is.

Back