Retention and Recruitment Crisis

Totally! If they would have measured "funny and witty," I would have been off the chart.

The guy at MEPS said, "You're either going to be strong, or you're going to be smart. I can tell you're strong." But I guess I did okay. Just don't ask me in which direction gears turn if a belt is pulled in a certain direction.

If you believe Reddit threads (and it seems many here do), this dude’s command is on the hunt trying to track down the MP who took this pic and posted online with the intent of ‘shaming’ this Sailor.

IMG_7645.jpeg

If you believe Reddit threads (and it seems many here do), this dude’s command is on the hunt trying to track down the MP who took this pic and posted online with the intent of ‘shaming’ this Sailor.

View attachment 45366

I 100% believe that. Remember too the Navy recently did away with...basically any incentive to pass a PT test. Hell yeah, they are going after whoever posted that picture and not Petty Officer Neck Fat. Stone Cold Creamery Austin. Wyatt Burp.

I bet if you shaved his head he'd have a pack of hot dogs on the back of his skull. Buddy carry drills with him last year resulted in 3 bilateral inguinal hernia surgeries in the command. He could jump on a grenade and only lose a shirt size or two. They tried to run VBSS' with ole' boy, but the caving ladders became caved in ladders and the target vessel had to counterflood because of the list.

I guess I'm done with fat shaming open mic night. Hooyah Navy.

Canada and the UK out there puttin' in work. How do you have less than Greece and Italy respectively?
It's amazing how motivated people get about their military when they think they may have to start using it.

Historically, no one wants to invade Canada (well, I mean, no one wants to invade Canada *now* ;) ). Everyone wants to invade Poland.

It's amazing how motivated people get about their military when they think they may have to start using it.

Historically, no one wants to invade Canada (well, I mean, no one wants to invade Canada *now* ;) ). Everyone wants to invade Poland.
The Chinese and Indians and Indians are making a good run at invading Canada. :(

Population jihad, one of three groups will win.
Chinese or Muslims are my bet.
Yup. It's amazing that after 400 years of leaving the garbage of the old world behind liberal traitors welcomed it in. The solution to this and many of the West's problems will not be easy or peaceful.

Back