Nevergiveup1986

Unverified
I have a simple question.

I have been really interested in becoming a SARC with the NAVY for a couple years and was told that that is part of the SF community. Does anyone here know realistically if it will be possible for me to become a SARC if I’m enlisting at 32 into the NAVY with no prior military experience. I am 100% planning on putting my absolute all into it and then some but not sure if I would be accepted into the SARC pipeline at my age. I am in very good physical condition and strong mentally. It is truly my top desire but I don’t want to end up just being a hospital for 4 years. FMF is what I’m interested in and SARC is my goal. Any advice is welcome!

@FutureSarc1986, you need to choose a new username. Please use the Vetting and Requests link at the top to accomplish this. Do this before your next post.

If you have any questions, please direct them to me via private message/ conversation.

I didn’t mean I’m actually in the military. I said future sarc because I want to become one and am already in the enlistment process just waiting on a tattoo removal. With that said, I respect those in service and don’t want to inadvertently offend anyone who currently serves and has earned the title. So what tab do I use to change my name to something that makes that more clear?

I actually just figured it out. Thank you. I sent the request so just gotta wait for it to be changed. Thanks for the assistance.

Back