SAS troops to stop wearing skull badges

That's .... dumb. Aren't there actual issues to look after .... ?

It's all about optics; don't want to look as if your troops are gamifying killing.

And not that I think SAS troops would start doing it, but I can see why some people might see skull patches for kills as a slippery slope to taking trophies.

It's dumb overall, but not the dumbest I've seen.

No no, you feel guilty for trigger pulling.

Even my rescue squad when I was a FF had a helmet and a skull patch for our squad. We didn’t kill people or harm anyone (except harming each other, good times). It was merely for morale and give us an identity as a team.

I see no reason for this other than someone to give himself brownie points as a leader. Especially making it public like this.

All I can do is laugh. They look exactly alike only TOTALLY DIFFERENT....

Lol they are banning the punisher skull? Nazis didn’t ruin that- SEALs and sheepdog douchebags did.
100% agree. Those two skulls look nothing similar...and every cunt with an AR and low profile cover were sporting that Punisher logo 5 minutes after American Sniper hit the theatres.
@DasBoot I don't think they have 'SEALs' or 'sheepdog douchebags' in Great Britain. @Ooh-Rah Also, I think you're overestimating the cultural significance of 'American Sniper' in British culture. We've had a few posts/threads on how the British populace has basically been disarmed, think knife in a box.
Mott Lake, "Nous defions"...

Skulls are bad, ROE is the new God. Optics are better. Still no comet.
Comet isn't needed, pendulum is gong to swing back the other way and those globalist command SJW types are going to be fucked. That said, the people in command positions have gotten used to selling out their guys for some good PR.

Back