School/Mass shootings are now part of our culture.

School shooting in Des Moines, some casualties, but no word on their status. Shooter self-selected with a GSW and the rabid masses are already right on cue, going to town with the usual anti-gun bullshit.

Anyone else find it odd that some sort of mass casualty event happens whenever our pedophile elite get their hands caught in a cookie jar or some sort of damning information leaks? No? Just me?

Cause it's already on record that domestic and foreign intel agencies were pimping out kids to pedophiles. What else are these freaks capable of?

I wouldn't exactly call this a "mass casualty event" since...so far...only one person is dead and that's the shooter, from a self-inflicted GSW. I can't get a read yet on number of wounded, but it doesn't sound like a "mass"...may 3 or 4 others.

You get more mass casualties at a gang-related spray and pray in the hood on Saturday night.

I wouldn't exactly call this a "mass casualty event" since...so far...only one person is dead and that's the shooter, from a self-inflicted GSW. I can't get a read yet on number of wounded, but it doesn't sound like a "mass"...may 3 or 4 others.

You get more mass casualties at a gang-related spray and pray in the hood on Saturday night.
Gangland shootings don't garner the front page of CNN or calls from the DC aristocracy to disarm. Especially when that aristocracy is caught doing degenerate and treasonous things.

Anyone else find it odd that some sort of mass casualty event happens whenever our pedophile elite get their hands caught in a cookie jar or some sort of damning information leaks? No? Just me?
So just to be clear … what are you implying exactly?

So just to be clear … what are you implying exactly?
People in govt and the MSM through direct, secondary, and/or tertiary means, are amplifying, if not possibly causing, these events.

Heads up, you forgot the bottom part of my post. If you're gonna quote me just quote the entire thing.

Cause it's already on record that domestic and foreign intel agencies were pimping out kids to pedophiles. What else are these freaks capable of?
Fuck it, I'll add a meme for the crayon eaters.

1704444977637.png

Last edited:
Where is it on record that the United States Government “pimped out kids” to pedophiles?

Regarding your meme:
Maybe I’m a little dull, expand please.

Where is it on record that the United States Government “pimped out kids” to pedophiles?

Regarding your meme:
Maybe I’m a little dull, expand please.
For the first part, start reading through the documentation about the "The Finders" group in DC. Take note of the dates from the Mid 1980's to the Early 90's. Also note how that investigation ended.

https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders/the-finders-part-01-of-04/view
1704466961589.png

After that start looking into the first Epstein trial in Florida. There should be a documentation trail in the Epstein thread. Go down the rabbit hole and look at his associates and Ghislaine's ties to Israeli intelligence. Note the timeline in which he rises to power.

Lastly, you were there when that last meme was posted. Go to the link and read through the postings, it'll make sense.
Feds

At least 1 killed, multiple injured in shooting during Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl rally​

At least 1 killed, multiple injured in shooting during Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl rally

• Shots were fired at the end of the Chiefs victory parade and rally in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, on Wednesday.
  • One person is dead and as many as 15 people may have been injured, five seriously, police said.
  • Two people are in custody.
  • Officials say they do not believe the motive was terrorism.
Suxs...thoughts and prayers to the vicitms.

At least 1 killed, multiple injured in shooting during Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl rally​

At least 1 killed, multiple injured in shooting during Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl rally

• Shots were fired at the end of the Chiefs victory parade and rally in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, on Wednesday.
  • One person is dead and as many as 15 people may have been injured, five seriously, police said.
  • Two people are in custody.
  • Officials say they do not believe the motive was terrorism.
Suxs...thoughts and prayers to the vicitms.
Let me guess, two douchebag gang bangers decided to shoot it out in a crowd of people.

Back